Monday, September 30, 2024

Sleep paralysis, lucid dreams, ghosts

1) I am familiar with lucid dreams, because experienced this phenomena at least twice. Other times are somewhat wage and unclear. Once I heard strange loud infernal sounds and couldn’t move my body, which reminded me descriptions of out of body experience. It’s difficult to tell whether I was asleep or awake, but it was scary. Maybe it was sleep paralysis.

2) At dawn I opened my eyes and saw gray/white female face above my head. It felt like I was in lucid dream or like I woke up and dream went on. Face was unclear, but feeling was that it is female witch wanting to suck my energy. She has very long hair and looked like ghost. I had no fear and strange idea came to mind – inhale her. I inhaled and she disappeared. It was not sleep paralysis, at least there was no feeling that I can’t move my limbs.

3) I felt like I am in lucid dream but I am not sure. I couldn’t move my body. I saw big black creature near me and it started wrestling. It looked like faceless monkey made of black smoke. I beaten this dark thing. I felt like moving my limbs, but moves were hard and slow like under water. After fight I could move my body freely. It looks like sleep paralysis and it’s weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment